Pikashow is a popular live streaming and video sharing app that allows users to broadcast live videos and watch other’s videos. With its fun filters and interactive features, Pikashow has become a hit among iOS users. However, Pikashow is not available on the iOS App Store and needs to be downloaded through third-party app stores.
Recent Released: Updating an Old iPad to iOS 15: A Complete Guide
In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the different methods to download Pikashow on your iPhone or iPad running on iOS.
An Introduction to Pikashow
Pikashow is a mobile live streaming app developed by FaceU. It lets users go live and broadcast themselves to followers through fun filters, effects, and AR technology. Users can also watch trending live videos, interact with broadcasters, and explore an extensive collection of videos on various topics.
Some of the key features of Pikashow include:
- Go Live instantly with a single tap
- Real-time beautifying filters and animated AR effects
- Interactive live streams with comments and virtual gifts
- Video chat with followers and collaborators
- Discover trending live videos and streamers
- Video editor to make creative short videos
- Group video chatrooms to connect with friends
- User profiles and follower system
With its immersive live streaming experience, Pikashow aims to bring friends closer together through real-time engagement. The app has gained quick traction among teenagers and young adults across the globe.
Why Pikashow is Not Available on iOS App Store
Pikashow is currently not available for download on the official iOS App Store. This is because it violates certain App Store guidelines around user-generated content and live broadcasting features.
Specifically, Pikashow enables unmoderated live video streaming which goes against Apple’s community content standards. All apps with user-generated content require extensive pre-screening and moderation which Pikashow lacks currently.
Additionally, Apple has stringent policies around apps duplicating core iOS features like Camera, FaceTime, Messages etc. Since Pikashow offers live broadcasting and video chatting functionalities, it directly competes with Apple’s offerings.
As a result, Apple has rejected Pikashow from being listed on the iOS App Store. But don’t worry, there are still a few workarounds to install Pikashow on your iPhone or iPad.
Pre-Requisites Before Downloading Pikashow
Before you download Pikashow on iOS, ensure your device meets these requirements:
- iPhone or iPad running on iOS 11 or above
- Stable internet connection for live broadcasting
- Sufficient storage space for installing third-party apps
- Apple ID account to access third-party app installers
- Enable App Store downloads from external sources in Settings
Also, it is recommended to install antivirus software to keep your device protected when installing apps from outside the App Store.
Method 1: Using TestFlight Public Beta
TestFlight is Apple’s official beta testing platform for iOS apps. Developers can upload their app betas on TestFlight which users can then download to try out. Here are the steps to download Pikashow using TestFlight:
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device and visit testflight.apple.com. This is the official TestFlight page to discover app betas.
- Search for “Pikashow” and tap on the suggested result. This will open the Pikashow TestFlight beta page.
- Tap on Accept Invite and then Install. This will install the TestFlight app if you don’t have it already.
- Open TestFlight and tap on Install under Pikashow. The Pikashow beta version will begin installing.
- After installation, you will find Pikashow on your device’s home screen. Tap to open the app and explore its features.
The advantage of using TestFlight is that you don’t have to rely on third-party sources. Also, the app is officially verified by Apple. However, TestFlight betas have limited validity and may stop working after the testing period ends.
Method 2: Install via iOS App Signing Services
iOS App Signing services allow you to install unsigned IPA app files directly on your iOS device. They sign the app with their own enterprise certificate making the installation possible. Here are the steps to use App Signing services:
- Open any web browser on iPhone/iPad and visit an App Signing site like AppDB or iOSGods. Create an account if you don’t have one.
- Search for Pikashow IPA file and download it. Make sure the IPA is compatible with your iOS version.
- Now visit the site on your iOS device and tap on the Pikashow app. This will install the signed IPA.
- Trust the enterprise developer profile when prompted. Go to Settings > General > Profiles to trust it.
- You will now find Pikashow successfully installed on your home screen. Enjoy live streaming on the go.
The benefit of App Signing services is reliability. Reputable services will always have verified working iOS app files. However, some of these sites contain ads or require subscriptions. Check reviews before picking a service.
Method 3: Using Third-Party iOS App Stores
Several third-party iOS app stores host downloaded versions of Pikashow. These include AppCake, iPAStore, iOSNinja, and more. Follow these steps to download Pikashow from third-party stores:
- On your iOS device, open Safari browser and search for third-party iOS app stores. Visit download pages to install the app store on your device.
- Open the downloaded app store and search for “Pikashow” in the search bar.
- Select Pikashow and tap Get or Install option. The app will begin downloading.
- Once installed, you can find Pikashow on your device’s home screen. Trust any required profiles or certificates.
The benefit of third-party app stores is you can get apps for free without membership. However, many third-party stores have stability issues, annoying ads and risk of malware. Only use reputable app stores.
Common Problems and Solutions
Here are some common issues faced when downloading Pikashow on iOS and their fixes:
Problem: Pikashow keeps crashing after downloading from third-party sources.
Solution: This occurs due to compatibility issues with your iOS version. Download the Pikashow IPA specifically for your iOS build.
Problem: Pikashow installs but shows error on opening.
Solution: Go to Settings > General > Device Management and trust the Pikashow enterprise developer profile.
Problem: TestFlight Pikashow beta expires after 30 days.
Solution: Wait for the developers to upload a new build and reinstall the beta from TestFlight.
Problem: Pikashow won’t install and shows verification error.
Solution: The IPA file is corrupted. Download Pikashow again from a reliable source and reinstall.
Problem: Apps from third-party stores crash frequently and lag.
Solution: Delete the app store using appropriate uninstall steps. Reinstall a recommended third-party iOS app store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common FAQs about downloading Pikashow for iOS:
Q: Is downloading Pikashow from third-party sources legal?
A: Pikashow is not officially available on the App Store, so using third-party options involves some risks. But many users download safely this way.
Q: Can I get Pikashow on iPad?
A: Yes, Pikashow is compatible with all iPhones and iPads running iOS 11 and above.
Q: Does Pikashow have any subscription charges?
A: No, Pikashow is a free app and does not require any subscription. Optional in-app purchases are available.
Q: What happens when the TestFlight beta expires?
A: When the Pikashow TestFlight beta expires, the app will stop opening. You will have to wait for the developer to upload a new build.
Q: Is Pikashow safe for my iOS device?
A: Downloading apps from unknown sources does pose some security risks. However, Pikashow itself is safe if downloaded from reliable sites.
Q: Can I download Pikashow on multiple iOS devices?
A: Yes, you can install Pikashow on as many iPhones and iPads as you want following the downloading methods discussed.
Q: How much storage does Pikashow require?
A: Pikashow requires around 150MB of free space for installing the app. Additional storage will be needed for saving live videos.
Pikashow is an engaging live streaming and short video app that is quickly gaining popularity among iOS users. Since it is currently not approved on the App Store, users have to sideload it using TestFlight, third-party app stores or signing services.
Make sure to follow all security protocols like enabling two-factor authentication and avoiding unknown profile installations. With exciting features like live filters, AR effects and video chat, Pikashow provides an immersive streaming experience right on your iPhone or iPad. Share fun live moments seamlessly with your close friends and family.